CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Matthew loves rice cereal!

On Monday, I gave Matthew rice cereal for the first time! He loved it!! He knew exactly what to do with it. He kept leaning forward with his mouth open, ready for more!
If you look at the larger version of this pic, you can see his cute little messy face! He is getting so big.
He is sitting up in the bassinet part of the Pac N' Play while I was changing Summer. He looked so cute, I needed to snap a photo!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute little punkin head

Love Uncle Rich

Maggie Roe said...

I want to see him in a cowboy hat with that bib on. He's such a little man!

Anonymous said...

just like cum baby open wide let me give u some fresh stuff, my granddaughter gets mine often