CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

T Jay-ism

Last night at dinner, T Jay bit his tongue really hard. It is something that he does quite regular, but I'm not sure why. You'd think that he would remember it was in there! So after his tears subsided a bit, he said,"I'm having a little bit of trouble with that. Dad, are you having these kinds of troubles? (no) Mom, are you having these kinds of troubles? (no) Well I'm having these kinds of troubles today."

TJay has had a different primary teacher the past few weeks and this has caused him a fair amount of stress. This week I told him that he had to go to his class, and when I was done conducting my meeting, I would come and check on him. He didn't want to go to class at all - to the point of crying before the class. After church he came out of his class with a big smile on his face. Jess asked him if he liked his class. He said "Yes!". Then Jess asked why he was crying before his class and he said, "Oh, I was just kidding!" What a crazy boy!

1 comment:

Cara Fish said...

Tell T Jay that I have those kinds of troubles all of time. :)