CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

It's starting already!!

Jess took the kids to see the new movie, "Ratatouille" while Matthew and I enjoyed some time at the mall. Summer ate a bunch of the treats and then curled up on Jess for a nice long nap. (I'll pay $5.25 for her to take a nap any day!!) Since she had said long nap, she was definitely not tired at bed time. We put her to bed at 8pm with a stack of books to read . At 10:30 pm, Jess went up to check on her, and this is what he found. Summer had pulled all of her dresses out of her closet and had sorted them. I am not sure what criteria she used, but all of the red dresses seem to be on top.
Does she look tired to you? Does that look like an "Ode to clothes" dance? I thought so. Silly girl.

1 comment:

Maggie Roe said...

She looks so proud. I love it! And I am really impressed that she stayed in her room as long as she did. I'm not sure James would have done so well. I guess that's what happens between 2 and 3, right?