CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

In debt to the Public schools, already!

While the grand kids were waiting to be served cake and ice cream from cousin James Ole's birthday, we got the usual, "I want the orange cup, I want this, I want that..." T Jay pipes in with, "You get what you get and don't throw a fit!" All of the adults in the room laughed. I asked him where he heard that, and he said his kindergarten teacher taught it to them at school! Hooray Mrs. Haas! I am forever grateful!!! I have been toying with the idea of getting rid of all of my assorted kid plates and cups due to the arguing over them! Now I have a song to sing instead!!!

4 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

I love it! I can't wait to start using it. How perfect.

Hope that you had fun...can't wait to see all the pictures.

Cara Fish said...

I am going to start saying that to my husband. :)

The Addams Family said...

Well said, TJay. Now will you please teach that concept to my oldest son?

Seth said...

Great teacher! I'm going to make up my own tune and sing it to people at my work :)