CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Summer the hair stylist!

Summer "fixed" her own hair today! She disappeared into her room for a good 20 minutes of the bad kind of silence when I went to find her. She was meticulously putting clippies in her hair! She is very proud of her work!
View from the back, so you can get the full effect!
It's even better from the side! That is my little princess. Speaking of which, when you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, She says, "A princess."

3 comments:

Cara Fish said...

I LOVE it...she can do my hair any DAY! Actually, I think I saw Mary Kate and Ashley with the same hairdo once...

Maggie Roe said...

I think it looks great!

The Addams Family said...

Don't laugh. Maybe someday she'll go to beauty school and then she'll be able to do your hair for free! And mine, since she'll be my daughter-in-law!