CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

T Jay & Summer-isms

I was sitting at the computer yesterday morning and overheard this conversation between TJay and Summer:
Summer: "I need to ask Santa if I can have a tiny baby girl."
T Jay: " You mean a baby doll?"
Summer: "no a tiny baby like this one." (I assume that she pointed to Matthew because he was right there.)
T Jay: "Oh, baby's come out of Mommy's tummies, and she doesn't have a baby in her tummy. After we move and get settled, then she can have a baby in her tummy.
Summer: "This baby is out." (Matthew) "and when it comes out, it will cry."
*As I was telling Jess this story, T Jay was standing there listening and clarified, "No, when the baby girl comes out you'll cry Mom, cause it's gonna hurt."

*What are they going to do if there isn't another girl in our cards?!! I love my little peeks into their thoughts, although, I am not sure where they get all of their information!!!

3 comments:

Happy said...

Wow, that is SOOOOO cute!!!!! How fun to see how they think. And how did TJay know about it hurting when you have a baby? That is SO cute!!!

Gladys said...

So fun the things they say!

AuntieM said...

You can ask Jamie where babies come from and how little kids know all about them and when they come. Ask her how she knew about her sisters. Jamie's Auntie M