CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Our little "Monkey Babe"

"Does anyone out here need some toilet paper? 'Cause I brought some, it's right here! No, Mommy and Daddy don't know that the bathroom door got left open. They don't know that I washed my hands in the toilet, either! I'm ALL clean!"
"I love it when I find a chair that isn't pushed in because then I can use it to climb on the table and steal Summer's lunch! Oh, and her drink, too. I like to pour out the drinks and then splash them!"
"Hmmm, now let's see, I've cleaned the bathroom, cleaned up Summer's lunch. Hmmm, my work here is done! Oh wait, I want to polish off that Mac & Cheese!"
"This Mac & Cheese is delicious! I am so glad Summer left some food for me!"

3 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

He is such a smart baby!

Gladys said...

Hilarious! I feel your pain. We have had the same issues with toilet paper and the toilet. This is really gross, but Michelle forgot to flush the toilet and didn't close the bathroom door. Seconds later Tison is in there with a chunk of her poop in his hand and the other hand in the toilet. I about died! Let us know when you are heading this way. We would love to see you all!

The Addams Family said...

That is so funny! How great that you captured that with your camera! What a little personality he has already.