CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To tide you over...

Our packers are here today, packing up our house. I am not sure if I will be able to post pictures while we are travelling, so I thought I'd load ya up! Enjoy!
"Guido" did not want his picture taken!
Angel baby!
Where did she get that hair?!! "See, Mom, this is how it goes."
A friend gave Summer this cute ballet outfit. Matthew tried it on and had fun running around in it for a few seconds. Funny that we don't have a picture with Summer wearing it though, Huh?!!
Making gingerbread houses with a friend.
T Jay's house
Showing them off! Ready for her school program!
So pretty!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You are going to have to trap that Matthew inside or not let him date until he's 20. What a handsome kid!

Maggie Roe said...

I still love the bangs. They look great!

wildthayn said...

Good luck with the move guys!! When do you arrive in Florida?

Maria said...

I hope the move goes ok! Let us know when you get to Florida and get set up.