CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Quote of the Week & Summer's prayer

We rented High School Musical 2 from Netflix and had Friday movie night with Popcorn and the whole nine yards. T Jay is really into "cool" dancing and worked up quite a sweat gettin' his groove on. For those of you who haven't enjoyed the pleasure of watching this movie, it is set in the Summer, so a lot of pool themed scenes. In one of them, the guys were dancing in their swim trunks with no shirts on. T Jay asked," Daddy, what are those bumps on that boys stomach?" What's that? Oh, that's his muscles. Don't you recognize them from Mom and Dad's stomach? Oh yeah, we don't have those! Maybe when we have our mid life crisis or quit having babies those might show up!! Ha! Ha!

Excerpt from Summer's prayer: "and help my parents to be nice and help my brother to not laugh during my prayers and help T Jay to like me..." She is getting very wordy in her prayers and it's fun to hear what's on her mind as she's praying. Oh yea, and I am nice, I promise!

3 comments:

Daniels said...

How fuuny! Aubrey says the cutest and funniest things sometimes as well. One day she was praying for strength and i happened to see her make some muscle arms for the strength she was asking for. Kids say the darnest things!

Anonymous said...

Last week I was wearing a tank top while eating dinner. I have a mole right around my collar bone and James asked what it was. I told him it was my mole. Then I showed him about 10 other moles on my arms (I'm quite a moley person). I looked at his arms and legs and said, "You don't have any moles. Your skin is pure as porcelain."

He smiles and said, "Yes, I do," and lifted his shirt to show me two nipples.

Smart little man...

Seth said...

I love little kid prayers! So cute!