CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

What a Wonderful Day!

The kids are more excited to get the fun going than posing for a pic!!
Summer loved the Cinderella castle!
Meeting Princess Aurora! Summer was a little timed, but she loved meeting the "real" princesses!
T Jay is beaming because Cinderella told him he was handsome! I thought that was so funny!
Belle said it, too! Jess said he was eating it up! Summer was also thrilled beyond belief! She said that Belle was her favorite Princess.
I can see why!
The only family shot all day! Waiting in line for the Snow White ride. A note to all: it really is too scary for little kids! Hopefully mine don't have nightmares of the scary forest and wicked queen!
Having a great time playing in the water at Ariel's Grotto. What a great way to pass the time! We waited an hour to see Ariel!
Matthew's "Cheese" face! He's just happy to be there!
Snack break in the Ariel line. I asked T Jay if he was going to meet Ariel too and he said, "no Mom, three princesses is enough."
Summer and Ariel!
Summer said her favorite thing at Disney was this show. Hmmm... I wonder why?!!
Summer, Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. She was in Awe at all of the Princesses and was convinced they were the real ones! I am so glad!
T Jay's favorite thing at Disney. We went on this ride 3 times! I have to admit that I loved it, too!
This day was so much fun! I am throwing these next few in to show just how sweet they all were, ALL DAY!!! I never had to say anything to them all day, it was wonderful, and you guessed it, that was my favorite part. We got to enjoy Disney without any fits, whining or fighting! Can we go everyday?!
How cute is that?
Enjoying the rocket ride! Matthew is in there, too somewhere!
Sharing a frozen Coke in the "triple" stroller!
"We had such a great day Mom and Dad!"
We didn't come close to seeing everything, so we'll be back! Wanna come?!



9 comments:

Janet said...

Hey Kelli-
I got here through Paul and Gladys's blog. Your kids are way cute! We love Disney too! We went to Animal Kingdom recently, it's our favorite park!
Welcome back to Florida. :)

Anonymous said...

I do, I do, I do! Isn't it so magical?

Daniels said...

How FUN!!! We want to take the girls there one day, I love Disneyworld. Anytime Aubrey sees a disney comercial with the cstle in it she jumps up for joy. Maybe Andrew might want to make the quick trip when he is done with the acacademy. (8weeks of spanish left)Good for you guys to go to the most magical place on earth!

Tiffiny said...

YES!!! We are going in October for about a week and would LOVE to have you all join us for atleast a day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! Gwen sat here at my shoulder as I looked at all the pics and videos and immediately asked "Can we go there too? They are having so much fun!!" And, she was AMAZED to see Summer sitting with ALL the princesses!! How fun--I can't wait to take the kids someday in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing with us. It's so nice to see the Melin family!!!

Nicole said...

So cute! I had to watch the first video like 5 times! Okay, so maybe I wouldn't mind moving to Florida :) Kevin has been trying to talk me into it for years!

Seth said...

YES!!! I'm so jealous, I haven't been to FL for a few years! I LOVED the cute video of your kids finding out where they were going...what a great idea! I'm glad you had a great day!

Holwege Family said...

How fun, awesome you captured their expression. I'm jealous, the kids are all dressed in short sleeves and shorts too. Take Care.

The Addams Family said...

I agree that the Buzz ride is the best one. I got up to a level 5 the last time we were at Disneyland. But it was only because the ride stopped for a while but the guns kept working. I'm glad you guys had a fun time!