CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Disney

This is the only way to fly!!! It's an Ergo baby and it is the best baby carrier ever! It is small, simple and puts all of the baby's weight on your hips. I wore it all day and was not uncomfortable at all!
Jess thinks this is the happiest place on earth, too!
Making good use of their "line time." By the way, "fast passes" are the only way to go.
Matthew ran in circles for 20 minutes while we waited for Jess and T Jay at splash mountain. Run down the slide, around, up the ladder & down. Repeat!
Summer being silly while T. Jay is getting the bajeezies scared out of him on the Stitch ride! Seriously, if you go there with younger kids, think twice. T Jay, while I know he has a tendency to be easily frightened, was scared for at least 20 minutes after. We went to the Monster's Inc. Laugh floor to lighten the mood. He kept asking, "This is funny, right? Not scary."
T Jay and Buzz
Pretty Kool Kiddie Kats, eh?!!
Ahh the life of an 18 month old is grand. What I would have given to ride around with my feet up taking a nap! Now all he needs are some grapes and a fan!!

7 comments:

The Schooley's said...

How fun!! I will feed Matthew grapes and fan him anyday!! Do you guys have an annual pass to Disney?? Looks like a great time.

Happy said...

You guys have so much fun!! And I love the picture of Jess, I'll bet he does too! :)

Maria said...

A friend of mine here loves her Ergo carrier. I tried hers with Joey on my front, but he needed the infant insert because his neck isn't strong enough yet. We will probably get one soon!

The Addams Family said...

Fun! How far away do you guys live from Disneyworld? I'll have to check out that Ergo carrier. It looks pretty neat.

The Holmgrens said...

Okay, is all you guys do is fun stuff? You're always doing something. You have such a cute family.

Chris & Brittney said...

Hey Sis! We're SUPER EXCITED top come down and hang out in 10-11 weeks!!! YAY! Oh and don't take this the wrong way but I couldn't help but notice Matthew's pic coming down the slide reminds me of a little bald version of Kenny cuz his hair is so blonde and the tride you caught him on. Love ya!

Buxton Family said...

What adorable kids. I'll have to remember the Ergo carrier for when Rachel has kids! I'm glad you had a great time.