CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Jess' gift wrapping option "A". In case you are wondering, option "B" is the bag from the store being taped or stapled shut. "To my dearest Kelli, packaged with all of my love..."
Summer feeding her talking baby. She will get some good practice being a "Mama Jr." with this baby and be all prepared when I have our baby girl!
Happiest little artist in town! She has painted, chalked, drawn, glitter painted, colored until her hearts content!
A fun remote control car from Grandpa Riggs.
A yummy Christmas dinner at my Friend Alissa's house. The food was good and we indulged whole hearted-ly!

1 comment:

The Addams Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love Summer's new easel and art supplies!