CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Craziness!!

Today we went and shoveled and raked mulch on a local trail for an Eagle Scout project for one of our friends. What's crazy about that you ask? Well, the main source is that it is December, the week of Christmas and I thought we might sweat to death. Literally. I think I may have even been on the verge of dehydration! The sun was blazing hot and the shade was not frequent enough. I even had to break out the sunscreen! Now, I have lived in FL before and I just don't remember it being quite so hot around Christmas. Hmmm, now I really need some hot cocoa! Oh, but wait, I need to crank my A/C for that first!
On a different note, we had our Church Christmas party tonight and as we were getting ready, we got on the subject that I lived in lots of different places growing up while Jess only lived in one place. T Jay asked Jess, "Is that because you were (pause) just a little bit (pause) too lazy?" I don't know Jess, is that it?!! Craziness.

2 comments:

Buxton Family said...

I lived in the same place while growing up also...I must be lazy too!

The Addams Family said...

When I first looked at that picture, it looked like TJay was in a cast again! It scared me for a minute, there. Last week we had 80 degrees here, and Christmas is supposed to be about 75. It just doesn't seem right!