CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Zoo

While on Christmas break, we decided to visit the local zoo. It was a lot of fun. Matthew enjoyed it the most, being the avid animal lover that he is. I think I've mentioned how much he loves "Diego" here before and the animals on the show are a big reason for that.
They aced Monkey mannerisms 101 while at the monkey exhibit. Doesn't Matthew's rental stroller look like a wheel chair from the early 1900's or something? (aside from the fact that it's made of plastic)
Following the tiger's paw prints through the jungle to find his lair.
How sweet is that. This old truck was parked at the Cuban themed gift shop.

2 comments:

Happy said...

I love the zoo! It's fun to see another picture of you pregnant- you should post some more! And I just bought Teya the exact same shirt that Summer is wearing. She is crazy about it and has worn it the last two days in a row- I'm going to have to hide it so that I can wash it!

Cara Fish said...

FUN! I used to love the zoo...maybe when we have kids I'll like it again. :) You look uber cute.