CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Monkey Business

It's been a while since I've posted some of Matthew's "Monkey business" so I thought I'd catch everyone up. As I was uploading the pictures, he was telling Jess that he wasn't Matthew, he was "Monkey, oooh oooh, aaaah aaaah!" So fitting.
More make up trouble. Note the ankle tatoo. Hopefully this is the last one he wants. I need to swipe a zip tie lock from somewhere else until I remember to buy another set. It's almost worth it for us to buy stock in the child lock company!


This one is double trouble! Summer's bathing suit and into the strawberries. Jess is not thrilled about this one. He saw this and muttered somthing about needing to take that kid out logging or something...
He loves dress up time! Dancing is fun, too. He's got great twirls!

He likes to build towers, whenever he feels the need really. He's very concentrated on his work. It's important. Also note that he has discovered his birthday suit. It's his favorite outfit lately.

Building supplies are unlimited. "These should do."

Raider of the chocolate chip tub. Are you noticing a counter theme this post. For a while we could keep those handy zip ties on, but loose. This run of events happened during the transition phase to "must be cinched as tight as possible."
Notice how he doesn't even really take his eyes off of the TV as he is trying his Houdini hand at tearing it open. This one I actually caught before he got it open! Yea me! Oh yes, and his second self inflicted carpet burn on his head. Why? I have no idea.

8 comments:

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy said...

What a funny post!!! I got quite a kick out of those pictures and stories. I showed Jared too and it makes us wonder if Dallin will be so "curious". Thanks for sharing! And you're so smart to take pictures of so many of these incidents! I'm sure you miss a lot, but the ones you do catch are great!

Nicole said...

Oh my Oh my Oh my! You can't even blink with that kid or he's off into trouble! (I have the marker drawings on my couch to prove it-haha) Those pictures in the girl outfits are too funny! I am soooo sick of the makeup problems too- we have got to figure something out that works! Oh and you should check out my cooking blog- I just posted some monkey bread-perfect for your little monkey!

Lana said...

You can't take your eyes off him. I love that your shraing the pictures. You will have to show the one of him in the tutu at his wedding. Just for a great laugh. We love you Matthew!!!

The Addams Family said...

Ahhh, Matthew. You are just too cute. Glad to know that you're giving your lovely Mama a run for her money!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

He is hilarious. No remorse in his naughtiness, huh. The make up one is my favorite.

Aunt Maggie said...

It cracks me up that Jess is more concerned with him being in Summer's bathing suit than in her tutu with the bows on top of his head.

I sure do love that little Monkey of yours.

The Schooley's said...

Oh I have missed "Monkey" stories. HE is adorable. Loved the too-too & swim suit pix, and don't even get me started on the naked boy on the counter! Miss you!