CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We're not weary yet...

Hello strangers! I haven't been very good at keeping up with the 'ole blog while on vacation. We have been having a wonderful time and can't believe that we have to head home on Friday. We will have been gone for 6 weeks by the time we get home, and strangely enough, I am not tired of living out of a suitcase yet. But school is beginning, so home we must go. We have tons of pictures and I will try not to get too carried away as I share some of them and document our trip.
In the meantime, we had Jess' brother Rich take some family photos of us at our ranch here in Montana. We haven't had a family photo taken since Summer was a year old, so we were way over due. Here is our first photo of our family in its entirety! Look at that bunch!

8 comments:

The Schooley's said...

I love the family picture. Can't wait to see more. Love & miss you tons!!

Nicole said...

Yea you are! I still have that picture (minus Matthew and Alexis) in my wallet! Haha

Gladys said...

I love your family picture. What beautiful country...it's breathtaking. Glad to hear you all have been having a wonderful time. After the kids get back to school we will have to find a time to meet up. Drive safely home!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

LOVE the family photo!! So glad you are having a good time! I don't think I would want to leave either if I woke up and saw that skyline every day!!! ;) Safe travels back!!!

Erik and Courtney said...

I think Suzi's right...from what we remember from our trip out west last year all of Montana is beautiful.

Lana said...

I love the family picture. We miss you. Amanda look at the pic of the kids that we took at G.O.G. and names all kids.

Amy said...

What a beautiful family portrait! It's beautiful there!

The State of Our Family said...

Fabulous Family Foto! :)