CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I guess I was wrong...

I haven't really posted anything lately because I didn't really think I had taken any pictures nor done anything out of the ordinary. I was wrong. There are lots of pictures to share.
Last Tuesday, Summer had a second set of tubes put in her ears and her adenoids removed. She did a great job. This picture was taken the day or so before. I couldn't get Jess to take the camera to take pictures. I am grateful that he was able to take her though. It's logistical juggling four kids!
Just playing in the toy room. Lexi loves this! As you can see their favorite game is dump and move on! Anyone have any cures for this?
Slumber parties on the floor with only the closest of friends! Notice the hooded bath towel on the bear!
We went to our neighbors fun birthday party and the kids got their faces painted for the first time! Matthew is a dinosaur, T Jay has a bat on his hand and Summer got the full girlie treatment!
One of Lexi's whole face smiles!
Her bag of tricks is getting bigger...
And bigger!
She helped me weed the flower beds. There's nothing cuter than a dirty baby, accept when they are cleaned up after!

7 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

I think a lot of times my favorite posts my friends do are the ones when "nothing really is going on" or they have "nothing to write about." I LOVE THEM! Your kids are adorable!

Nicole said...

I like the one of Summer's slumber party- too cute!

Alice Holmes said...

She is so precious!! I just want to pick her up and give her hugs and kisses!!

Have i told you yet that we are expecting again? :) We found out that we are having a little girl!! Take care!!

The Addams Family said...

Is that slumber party blanket from Pottery Barn Kids? If it is, I totally picked it out and had my mother-in-law buy it because we were all so sure that Robert was a girl. Whoops! I LOVED that strawberry blanket so much. I should've kept it for myself since I didn't end up having any girls!

Buxton Family said...

Your kids are adorable. I loved Jess's post about the cookies. Sometimes it is just best not to know the details!

Happy said...

And, if I may add to your post,
"I had a really awesome friend from high-school move into town!!"

Cute cute kids, by the way!! Even cuter in person, if that's possible!

Kelli said...

So, so true Happy! A really awesome friend!
Yes Kristina, it is the PBK set! I love it. I informed Jess that I didn't think I could ever part with it or the baby boy set. I recently was obsessed with finding a queen sized quilt since the girls are sharing a room. I never found one, so I had to go with denim and use accents from the set. It works!