CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OK Friends...

Jess is over a youth activity tomorrow and needs some help. They are doing "Speed Socializing." You know, kind of like speed dating, accept it's not a date, it's just getting to know one another. Anyway, the kids are each supposed to come with a question, one that can't be answered with yes or no and is interesting somehow. You know the kind, "If you were gum, what flavor would you be?" I told Jess that I had a book that would have perfect ideas for him, only I can't find said book. So, my web friends, I am asking for your help. Please leave a question (or two, or more!) that Jess can use in my comments section so that when the kids show up question-less, they still have something to talk about! Thanks, that will free up my time to do the 9 loads of laundry I need to get to tomorrow!

2 comments:

Happy said...

You should ask this on facebook, you'll get a bunch of responses. As for my question... how about, "What is the most fun thing you've ever done?"

The Addams Family said...

How about..."If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things with you...what would you bring?" Or "What's your most embarassing moment?" Or "What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?" Or If you were an animal, what would you be?" Or What are you most afraid of?" Or "If you could spent one day doing anything you want and money isn't an object, what would you do?" Sounds like a fun activity. Good luck to Jess!