CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 1, 2010

In honor of the Olympics...

Here are my top 10 favorite things about the 2010 Vancouver games:
1. Kim Yu-Na's figure skating gold- wow, she was amazing!!
2. Watching Joannie Rochette skate-so powerful.
3. USA men's figure skating gold! (Notice the trend?)
4. Shaun White
5. "The Hurricane!" I would puke if I tried anything remotely close to that!
6. USA going 1-2 in the 10K Cross country skiing.
7. Canada vs USA hockey game. That was an amazing game!
8. Special interest stories, especially the one about Gander, Newfoundland. I so want to be like them!
9. Short track speed skating! I Love Apolo! He was totally robbed in the 500!
10. TIVO! I didn't miss a thing (except for the commercials)!
In honor of the Olympics, we held one of our own for FHE! We had an opening ceremony, complete with dancing.
We lit the torch.

Bobsled!

Hockey!

Luge!

and a medals ceremony! Farewell Olympic flame, we'll see you in 2012!

3 comments:

Ronnie and Suzi said...

LOL!! I LOVE IT!! Oh my goodness! What an awesome idea and great pictures! Truly captured the spirit of the olympics!

Lisa said...

Hahaha! This cracks me up, Kelly! You are making such great memories for the kids. How do you find the time??

Lana said...

That is a great idea for FHE. I love it.