CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little Leprechaun Mischief!

Last night while we were sleeping, we had a wee leprechaun sneak into our house and wreak a little havoc! The kids warned me it could happen. They learned in school that leprechauns like to make messes and leave footprints. They also told me that if you caught one, not to blink before you made your wish, because if you did, you wouldn't get your wish because he would be gone. Well, they were right. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself!
Matthew was quite terrified at the idea of a little leprechaun in his house. Literally he was shaking. As the day has worn on, he has warmed to the idea. He even thinks that all the kids should get candy from the leprechaun. He has blamed everything (even the bite I took of his "dang quesadilla") on the leprechaun! Here he's pointing out the green footprints left behind by the wee fella.
T Jay was beyond ecstatic to find that a leprechaun did, in fact, choose his home for a little mischief spree! Here are the partially eaten candies, a packet of Taco Bell sauce and the little green footprints.

He must have used his magic (according to T Jay) to walk sideways along the oven and then jumped onto Lexi's tray and then over to the window where he escaped. Very nimble fella indeed.
Let's not forget his green mark on the milk! I really never knew St. Patty's day could be so much fun.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Happy said...

SOOO cute!!! I LOVE TJay and Matthew's eyes in the pictures! How fun! We didn't end up doing any of that, but I definitely plan on it next year! Thanks for the idea!! We did do green pancakes, green eggs and green smoothies for dinner though. And I thought the same thing today too... I had no idea it could be such a fun "holiday"!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Love it!!!

Nicole said...

Who knew it could be so much fun? It's not- you are just a SUPER FUN mom! I feel totally horrible because I think I'm the only mom who completely forgot it was St. Pattys day! How rude!