CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

We took a quick trip to St. Augustine over part of the long weekend. While we were gone, Summer was a little home sick.
At school today she wrote about it during writing time. This is why I do what I do.

In case you can't read her writing, it says, "On Monday I went to a site called St Agusting a I wanted to go home and my Mom picked me up and sed when you have yore Mommy and she gives you a hug everywhere feels like home."

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is honestly one of the sweetest things ever. I hope she never ever forgets it!

Rich said...

That is really sweet and that is why we parents love those little buggers. My question is in the photo is Matthew packing a bazooka? So excited to see you guys.

Lana said...

that is soo sweet