CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

T Jay's Life

T. Jay in St. Augustine

We have friends staying with us! My dear Molly and her family came to visit us while they are waiting to move into their house. We've (and our kids) been having a blast together. Yesterday the kids were jumping in the bounce house most of the afternoon. I decided that they needed to go outside to play while the Mom's got dinner together. We needed some peace and quiet to get the Costco pizza cooked! Moans of displeasure rang out when I turned off the blower and the house began to melt. T Jay looked at the two boys and said, "welcome to my life, boys." Such a sad, sad tale T Jay has to tell.
We are getting ready for our summer trek out west! The kids can't wait, and neither can I. I will try to keep posting as much as I can, but let's face it- It's summer break!! Two more days of school...

1 comment:

Chris & Brittney said...

That's too funny Sis!!! Do you ever wonder where our kids learn these great phrases and sayings?...oh wait never mind I know where. We're SUPER EXCITED to see you guys in a little bit, hopefully we may be able to go on an overnighter or something...Love ya!