CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hap!!!!!!!!!!!py Friday


The girls as babies

Our kids are getting way too computer literate. Here is Summer's e-mail to her cousin in Montana today:

Heidi I miss you really much I wish we lived together and I wish I cood just come over and play at your house and have a sleepover it wood be so much fun if we. Lived together I wood be so ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ppy it is so sad That we live so faraway from echther .LOVE SUMMER FOR HEIDI

2 comments:

Happy said...

Are you kidding me, that is Summer in that picture??? I immediately thought it was Lexi and was trying to guess who the other baby was. After reading that, I was still thinking that maybe you put up a picture of Lexi and another baby but meant to put one up of Summer and her cousin. Funny! Okay, I take it back, Lexi looks just like Summer as a baby!
And Summer is so amazing with her writing!!!

Jamie said...

We LOOOOVED that email. I've been printing them out for her scrapbook. Maybe this will get Heidi more interested in writing than drawing, which she does like 4 hours a day, days a week! I lvoe that picture of my little punkin head! (and I LOVE YOU, SUM-SUM!)