CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nostalgia

Last weekend we went to Rockledge for the football game and to see my friend Tiffiny. Lexi was really excited to go! Notice her boots? You'll be seeing a lot of those!
The highlight of the trip! This is the tree out in front of Tiffiny's parents house. It's humongous and has a swing for each of my children- and that's saying something!

Matthew's favorite swing. Jess got him going really high! He has no fear, and cute, did I mention cute?!

Tiffiny, Chloe, and I



The kids at the game. It took me back for sure. I think the football games were one of my favorite parts of HS. I loved everything about them! Notice that Matthew only has one shoe. He dropped it under the bleachers. It was a long way down, too! I had to get a police officer to unlock the gate so we could go and find it!

The kids bombarded the firefighters who were on standby at the game. They were fascinated and the firefighters were really nice and let them climb in, around and explore the whole truck.

On Saturday, we went to Cocoa Village and T Jay wasn't feeling well. Look how sweet he is.

This was the favorite climbing structure. Since they are all in Gymnastics, it let them show off their tricks!

My Handsome Hubby!


Lexi's trick, even with the boots!



Cool T. Jay

Adorable little Chloe and me.

3 comments:

Gladys said...

Looks like you all had so much fun. The kids have grown so much since we last saw them. Especially Lexi....she's a doll. Hopefully we can get together next time you are up our way. :)

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

TJ looks SOO big. They all do. We miss your family. We need to come visit! We're not that far away.

Maggie Roe said...

I seem to remember that we could go under the bleachers when we were kids. I guess too much hanky panky going on down there!