CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm...

The other night, I was down stairs working on the dishes, when I heard Jess scream out really loud. The kind of scream that screams injury. I ran up stairs two at a time to find out what had happened. I found Jess on the floor, in the fetal position, moaning. I said, "What in the world happened?" Jess, with out thinking or editing for the kids said heatedly," Matthew just punched me in the nuts." Once he was recovered, and able to speak at a normal decibel, he pulled me aside and told me that right after he said Matthew punched him, Summer leaned over to T. Jay and snickered, "Why would Dad be carrying nuts in his pajamas?" Crazy Dad. Hmmm...

On another note, since November is my birth month, I am going to write some posts about me, mostly for posterity's sake. It could be one, it could be a bunch, we'll see where it takes me. Aren't you so excited that you can't stand it?!
First thing about me, I get really excited over really little things, just wait, you'll see...

4 comments:

Happy said...

Just got my good laugh for the day! Mostly over picturing Jess lying in the fetal position b/c Matthew just punched him. Not that it's funny that he got hurt, but just picturing tiny little Matthew inflicting so much pain on such a large man that it would cause him to scream and curl up in a fetal position- oh man! Okay, the whole story was really funny!

The Addams Family said...

LOL! That is SO funny!

Maria said...

Hahahaha!!! That's hysterical.

Gladys said...

Hilarious!! thnk you for the good laugh.