CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Little More Than Spilled Milk

I think I'm going to use Fridays to catch up on the past couple of months. Here's a good one for you. About a month ago, I was working on something and I heard Lexi scream out crying. This is what I found:
This bowl of Lucky Charms was on the counter, waiting for me to do the dishes. Lexi spotted it, wanted it and grabbed it. It was a little more than she bargained for!
At first she was really sad and upset that this happened to her.
But because I was laughing uncontrollably, she decided to join me. The marshmallow stuck to her forehead is hilarious!
Lucky it was so funny, because cleaning up the mess, not so much. Although I've had much practice thanks to another little monkey I know.
He is unsure whether he likes someone treading on his territory or not. He's used to being the only mischief in town.

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

LOL! That is so funny!

Happy said...

LOVE it!!! I can just imagine how hard that made you laugh!!