CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 13, 2011

PInewood Derby

Our last Pack meeting in Florida before we got started with the Pinewood Derby. T Jay earned his Wolf badge, as well as a few belt loops. I'm not sure I have ever mentioned it, but I have been the den Mother for the past year. It's been fun

The weigh in table. I mostly added this photo so you could see how round my belly is! Seriously round!

Lexi hiding out behind the table waiting for her daddy to return with the pizza.


Matthew enjoying the games. Every time I ask him why he's getting so big or why he won't stop growing, he tells me, "I just want to be a Cub Scout." It is the most darling thing. He was thrilled to be involved with this event!


He's back! Daddy's girl!



T Jay and Summer posing in the winner's circle with an awesome 4th place finish! Way to go Harry Potter car!


T Jay showing of his Harry Potter car. The pattern on top is Harry's wand creating his patronus.

No comments: