CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3 Months

On November 26th, Simon turned 3 months old! (Thanks for the stickers, Tiff!) Isn't he a little cutie pie! Seriously, I just want to eat him. It's frowned upon, I know. It doesn't change anything!

I guess by now he is 3 and half months. Here's what he is up to. He started laughing about two weeks ago. He's ticklish under his neck and under his arms. I love it when he laughs. Tonight he rolled over from his front to his back twice! Twice! Why won't he stay little? I just don't know. He has moved up to 6-12 month clothing, so he is cruising through the sizes (did I forget to mention that he's only 3 months?! Sheesh!). He is sleeping from about 9:30 or 10 until 6:30. He is also starting to move to a morning and afternoon nap, with fewer cat naps in between. He loves his siblings and spent most of today wanting to be held by someone. Lucky for him, there are 6 of us to choose from. Usually someone will comply! I thought I'd share some of his deliciousness with all of you. :)





2 comments:

Alissa said...

I think he still looks like Summer and Matthew but with darker hair! cute!

Happy said...

Okay, first of all, there is NO WAY he is already 3 months old!!! Secondly, he is SO DANG CUTE!! Oh my word, no wonder you all are so smitten!! Love the tie sticker, I'm going to have to order some of those.