CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

King of Multitasking

We went to Montana for Spring break and Easter. There was no shortage of screens on this trip. Matthew couldn't decide if the iPod was the way to go, or the movie, so he chose both. Now if I can just get him to multitask (or even task) when we are cleaning, we'd be in business!
This was also our maiden voyage in our new Odessy. I just need to say that having tons of room rocks! One of my favorite features, aside from having satellite radio, is the cool box. We even kept some lunchables cold in there. Awesome!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I've been wondering what you thought of your new ride. I just want to see a pic of what your roof looked like :) You are the queen of long road trips for sure! Can't wait to see you this summer :)
Oh yeah Hailey is telling everybody, "If the baby is a boy I want to name him TJay, and if it's a girl Summer" :)