CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Baptism Photo Shoot

 I took Summer out early in the morning to try and get some photos of her in her Baptism dress on the day of her baptism. My sister in law's Mother made Summer's dress from my wedding dress!  I am in love with it and it meant so much to me to share my dress with her.  It turned out so great. 
 I still haven't had (taken) any time to work on my photography skills, so I am strictly working in auto settings.  I hope to be able to find sometime somewhere to learn some things.  Having five kids is always my excuse for everything!
 Back view of her dress.
 CTR!
 She did this pose on her own.
 Lavender is the "it" color in Summer's world right now!
So beautiful!

1 comment:

Maggie Roe said...

Everything is absolutely beautiful... Summer, the dress, the roses, the purple door. You are one blessed mommy!