CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fishing and Dad

Today I'm thankful for my Dad. We always have fun fishing, hiking or the like when we get together. We love it! This is Simon's first time fishing. It looks like he'll be angling with the big boys in no time! That will make his Dad and Grandpa R. Proud!
We didn't catch anything all morning at the lake, so we gave up and went for a hike. Summer gave us her best "exhausted" pose!
After that we decided to try the creek. My Dad tool one look at it and said, "There's no fish in there."
We were standing around talking when T Jay yelled, I've got a fish and I didn't even have any bait on my hook!" We didn't believe him at first, but sure enough, he had a tiny large mouth bass on his hook! While Grandpa was holding it for the kids to look at it, Simon walked up and grab it out of his hand. He held for a second and looked at it and then threw it on the ground! It was so funny! My kids had a great time, thanks Dad!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad your going to be posting more pictures and stories. We really miss all y'all!! This Thanksgiving is really different I'm sure used to being with you and everyone. Love you guys, Simon is such a cutie!!