CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

What's in your brain?


Once Summer starts talking you will get to read funny things about her, but for now you will have to settle for more TJayisms. Lately we have been asking him how he knows or remembers certain things. He always says, "It was just in my brain". For example, tonight at dinner, TJay jumped up from the table and pointed at the nearest smoke detector. He said, "If there is no smoke or fire anywhere close and that is beeping, then that means the battery is dead". Jess asked him how he knew that and he said,"I don't know. It was just in my brain".

1 comment:

Cara Fish said...

Seriously, I DIE everytime I see how big (and, may I add, cute) these kids are! Really, it has been too long! Glad to finally add you to my "blog list." Love you guys!