CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 2, 2007

We miss our Daddy!

Hi daddy! I miss you a lot! "Daddy I wish you were home, I want you to come back soon & I hope you drive so long to Oklahoma, I hope you get there soon. I hope that you don't fall out of your chair. I miss you. I wish you came back to do your homework. I hope Toro doesn't scratch or bite me while your gone or I hope that he doesn't make mean sounds at me. That's all I want to say" -T Jay
I love you, Daddy!!

Matthew's new favorite spot! He loves to jump! Holding him is tricky because of all of the jumping!



Poor Baby boy!

Summer is going to suffocate him with her love!


Matthew can sit up-sort of!! Summer was holding him, and then she scooted away and he kept sitting. It was kind of a hunched over version of sitting up, but he didn't fall over for at least a minute. Here he has put his hands down and then went onto his tummy! He's getting so big!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Hey!!! Saw you on my blog so I thought I would check yours out! The kids are sooooo big...Oh my gosh!
Yes, rock climbing is fun, I'm hooked! :)
So, compared to your snow pictures, mine are kinda funny....but our snow shut the whole city down until 1300. That is funny!
You moving out of there soon??? (eh?) :)