CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 18, 2007

Cool pics of Jess' landing in NJ

Jess in action! Looks like he's right on target to me! (cause I know!) Mark took these pictures of Jess' landing. It took Jess 2 hours to taxi to the parking area because the plan doesn't fit on that runway. I think that there are only like 5 in the world that are big enough to handle the BUFF! They had to have someone walk along the wings and then help them steer around things in their path!
I like this picture with the drag shoot following behind. T Jay saw the drag shoot when Jess landed after his deployment and he still talks about the yellow thing that helps Daddy's plane stop!
Big, ugly, fat...Fella? I think so!
Jess is showing Mark all of the immensely advanced avionics that he enjoys in his extremely up-to-date luxury plane!! Marks KC-10 hasn't got anything on this plane!!!

No comments: