CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jess' fun weekend

While we were having a living legends weekend, Jess headed out East. Jess Did a fly over Laurel, MT for some kids in a program to promote flying on his way to the McGuire airshow in NJ. This is an aerial photo over Livingston, MT.
Mark is stationed at McGuire, so he and Jess took the train to NYC for some fun brother time.
Aerial photo of the Jersey shore. Jess spent Sunday evening at the beach.
Jess in NYC. They saw a lot in the 5 hours they were there. He will be a NYC pro when we all get to go!
This is at the airshow. Sadly, I can't tell if this is Jess' plane, or some other one! I know that's awful, but I can't! Big and gray is all I can tell!! I am sure Jess will tease me unmercifully!

1 comment:

The Escape Artist said...

Wow. I don't have the words. For those of you who don't know the picture is of a C-5 Galaxy. Big - yes. Grey - yes. That is where the similarities stop! I love my non-plane-identifying wife!