CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Swimming Fun at Ali's Birthday

Matthew used his floaty like a walker. The water wasn't too deep. He loved it!! I also put him in the big pool and he kicked and kicked until I had to take him out because he was so cold.
T Jay wouldn't go down any of the fun slides or anything. All he did was squirt the water guns and pull this string which shoots water out. He kept telling me that I mad him mad because the last time we were at this pool I put him down the slide and he "did not like it." Oops!!
Snorkeling Summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after swimming I take her to change, going to really enjoy taking her bikini off, take her to the showers and we have some "play", she will taste fantastic and her soft, wet, warm little mouth will be put to good use, I dry her off paying "extra" attention to her p---y, they are best at that age the p---y is fantastic and they can't tell, had "play" a few times with my niece looking forward to her being old enough for sex