CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What I love about running.

Things I love about running...
1. The smells. My favorites are fresh cut grass and Lilac bushes! All other flowers smells are great, too.
2. The Cool crisp air of the morning. 7 am is my favorite time to run.
3. The bright colors of spring and summer. I like to look at the flowers that people have planted.
4. I like to read the names on the houses, there are some interesting ones.
5. How strong I feel when I am doing it. On the days that I feel like I am dying, I still feel really accomplished and strong when I am done!
6. Finding an unsuspecting runner to keep pace with or race.

Things that i do not like about running...
1. Running into the smell of exhaust or cigarette smoke while I am enjoying my grass or flower smells.
2. minutes 6-12. They are the hardest for me. Past that, I feel like I could run forever, or at least make it back to my house without dying.
3. When I am in a time crunch (Jess has to get to work) I can't stop and walk if I am dying. It's like a daily race.

1 comment:

Maggie Roe said...

Yesterday I was so proud of myself. I made it all the way to 15 minutes before stopping. I thought that I could continue, but my calf was burning so bad I felt the need to walk for just a few minutes. I poured some water down my front and drank a few sips. After that I felt so sick that I ran in two minute intervals, walking for a minute inbetween until I got home. Once I reached the house I realized how hot I actaully was.

I enjoy running with my ipod much more than running by myself. But I like to look at things too, especially the flowers. And a lot of times I catch myself counting my steps. :)

I just heard a big clap of thunder outside so I guess my run for today is out of the question. Oh well, we really need the rain!