CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's all about T Jay!

This is TJay's absolute favorite pastime. What is it you say? Spraying the hose. Yep, hours of entertainment right in the yard. of course he's always soaked when he's done. I love the hair do!
Watering the grass
The aftermath.


TJay-ism #1 We went on a boat ride in MT and afterwards he said that "Jesus puts on special sandals and then can walk right across the water." We had a good laugh and then we tried to explain how miracles work.
TJay-ism #2 I was driving to Angie's in MT and as I rounded the corner I hit the curb pretty good and said, "oops!" TJay said, "That's OK Mom, the police won't know. They're far away." Again, I laughed and then explained that It was just an accident.

T Jay-ism #3 T Jay was sitting behind me playing with my hair. He says, "Mom, you have light and dark hair? Did you paint the dark on?" I then told him that they paint the light on the dark and he says, "oh, is that how Jesus does it?" :)

No comments: