CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Montana in July

We spent July 13-23 in Montana to use up the last of our leave before Jess gets out. We had a fabulous time with Grandma and Grandpa, enjoyed the heat wave (over 100 everyday) and loved playing with aunts, uncles and cousin's. My favorite thing that we did was floating on the river, and Jess' was either working on the ranch, fishing or floating, not sure which. I also got to read 3 books while on vacation which I loved. We look forward to the next trip. Now it's time for us to buckle down and get ready for the future. Jess interviews the first week of November. Lots of excitement to come, we'll keep you posted. For now, enjoy the onslaught of MT pictures!

1 comment:

Maggie Roe said...

I'll be really glad when we are both done from our vacations and we can get back to our daily conversations. These are fun, but I sure do miss you!