CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Our big day in Helena

We started the day out by joining the Livingston ward for breakfast at their ward camp out up at Mill creek. (not in Helena) Rich Melin cooked up a delicious breakfast of blueberry pancakes, sausage, bacon and hash browns. Very yummy
Our next stop was the carousel. We ate hotdogs and rode around and around. I only rode once, because it made me a little sick. I couldn't even watch it- I know I must be getting old!
On the ferry boat at Gates of the mountain. This was a very pleasant ride. It started out very hot, but we got rained on and everything cooled of. I love the water.
Everyone on the boat squeezed in under the cover once the rain started, accept for Matthew. He laughed and jumped and patted in the rain and loved every minute of it! Sheer joy!
T Jay even got to drive the boat on the way back. I called his name to take this picture and the whole rest of the day he scolded me for making him take his eyes off of the water, "because I have to watch where I'm going."
We also stopped at a BBQ on the way home, but I don't have any pictures of that. It was a great day and we were all bushed by the end. The kids fell asleep on the way home and were carried straight to bed.

2 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

Sounds like Matthew is all boy! Splashing in the rain is always a lot of fun, isn't it Matthew?

Maggie Roe said...

Oh, and carousel's make me sick sometimes, too, but I don't think that bad. But the boat might have. I get sea sick sometimes.