CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm officially a soccer Mom!

This is T Jay's first soccer practice. He had a great time and he even has 2 of his friends on his team.
Summer enjoyed playing while T Jay was practicing. We made a birds nest with grass clippings, ran around and watched T Jay. What a dutiful sister.
Matthew loved playing in the bird's nest with Tanner. Oh and by the way, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a tooth!! 10 and 1/2 months is a great time to begin teething, right?!!
T Jay was really proud of himself for stopping the ball with his foot.
Time for his super soccer kick! I really enjoyed cheering him on! Such a cutie!!

4 comments:

Seth said...

Yeah for Matthew and his first tooth! He is ahead of me, I didn't get any teeth until I was 2!

Cara Fish said...

fun times...your posts make me want to have kids. for a second.

The Addams Family said...

Is that Paul Stucki sitting on the bleachers behind Summer???

Kelli said...

Yes, his Clayton is on T Jay's team. They have been up here for about a month now. Fun, Huh?!