CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

T Jay is 5 years old today!

T Jay woke us up really early to ask us if he could open his present from Grandpa Riggs! Notice it's still dark out! This car came with a little orange box that plays the General Lee horn song. TJay told Jess that his remote control car came with an Ipod! He then proceeded to show Jess the little orange box, played the music and danced to it! Ha! Ha!
Doesn't Summer look silly?! She had a hard time not being the one to have the presents, but TJay shared with her. I can't believe my baby is 5!!!

2 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

I have to admit that I'm still a little sad that you couldn't hold him inside for just a few more hours. But that being said, I also wish that my children would come out as fast as yours have. Maybe my next???

Maggie Roe said...

Just wait until he asks you to put different music on his new ipod. what are you going to say then?

I told this story today at lunch. The table was dying!