CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New fence

We got a free fence through the self help store here at the base, we just had to install it. Here Summer and TJay are "helping" Jess by holding races on their new "track." On you mark, get set....
GO!!!!
Here is the almost half way point. Due to the location of the underground high voltage wires, we were only able to fence about a third of our yard, which is sad because it is such a big yard. I told Jess I would rather have a small fenced in area that could coral the kids rather than a huge yard that I had to watch them every second. (our house backs to the main road here on the base).
Matthew is trying to watch the others from the window. He was stuck inside with me while I did my Monday cleaning.

No comments: