CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

A lot.

This weekend we made the trip to Minneapolis, MN to the Mall of America! It was great fun. We drove a lot, walked a lot, spent a lot, ate a lot and had a lot of fun!
T Jay is excited about the day!
Matthew is just glad to be with us!
Summer has kindly graced us with her presence for the day.
T Jay wanted to take a "kids shot."
Getting ready to cross the street to the mall!
T Jay loved "Lego land." He is posing with Boba fett.
More fun in Lego land. The kids enjoyed playing at the Lego tables.
They each got an arm band for unlimited rides for the day. While I was shopping, Jess took them on rides for about 2 hours!! They had a ton of fun! I must admit that I had a lot of fun, too! The whole point of our trip was to get Jess outfitted for his interviews in 3 weeks. He is going to look pretty sharp! When we get the stuff from the tailor, I will make him pose for some pictures.

4 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

Wow! What a great place. I hope that you found some stuff for yourself while you were there.

And BTW- you've got cute kids!

The Addams Family said...

Ha ha! Summer cracks me up! I love her facial expressions in pictures. She's such a little diva! BTW - Ryan saw the pic of you guys in front of the mall, and he was all, "That's the Mall of America. 'Course I've been there with Jess..."

Happy said...

I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go there! You guys are so good about always doing fun stuff, you inspire me!

Seth said...

What a dream come true! Ever since I heard it existed I have always wanted to go. What a cute family you have.