CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yea

This morning Jess read from the scriptures at breakfast. Here is the verse, "That after they should be destroyed, even that great city Jerusalem, and many be carried away captive into Babylon, according to the own due time of the Lord, they should return again, yea, even be brought back out of captivity;" T Jay interrupted with this question, "why did they say 'yea'?" I then began to tell him that when they say "yea" in the scriptures it means yes. Again he asked why they said "yea", and as it turns out he wanted to know why they were saying 'yea" (like yippee) to the destruction of Jerusalem! It was really funny! I love getting peeks into the thought process of my children!

1 comment:

Happy said...

That is SO cute!!! Being a parent is so awesome!!! Every time I read about the cute things your kids do and say, I can't wait for Teya to get to that stage, though most of the time I feel like she's growing up too fast!