CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catching up-T Jay's school Christmas party

I went to T Jay's school to help with his party. It was really fun. He loved that we were both wearing red, his favorite color.
This is his "I am posing because you asked me to, but I'm not really into it because I'm focused on something else" face. Snack would be his actual focus!
T Jay and Mrs. Haas, the best kindergarten teacher ever! T Jay only did half a year of Kindergarten and with all of the changes that we have had, (T. Jay does not like change)I decided that a new school shouldn't be one of them, so he will start Kindergarten in August here. (If we had stayed in Minot, I would have waited until this year to start him because I want him to be a little older. Since we were moving I let him go to Kinder with his preschool friends for a bit and then do it for real here. Mrs. Haas will be a very hard act to follow! She was great!

No comments: