CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

We Made it!

We made it!!!! After a 5 day drive with Uncle Kenny, a visit with Grandpa Riggs in Tennessee, Grandaddy Joyner in Birmingham, and Aunt Sweetie Pie in Pace, we made it to Florida! The kids were so glad to get out of the car! So far we have been working on getting the house unpacked and organized. We managed to take a break on Saturday to go to the beach!
T Jay loved the waves crashing on him, Summer did not.
Matthew's first time seeing the beach! He loved the sand! He collected shells and put them in a bucket. I enjoyed watching him look for the shells and then bring them and put them in his bucket.
Matthew got wacked by a wave and didn't care one bit! He loved it!!
Yea for the beach!!! I am still working on the organizing, but I will be posting a few pictures from the past few weeks to catch you all up! Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's so good to hear that you made it safely and that you are actually here!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to drive down for a visit!

Seth said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad you made it too! Thanks for the updates; We have missed your posts!

The Addams Family said...

Oh my gosh! That water looks incredible! Congratulations on making it there. Can't wait to see pictures of your house!

Nicole said...

okay those pics make me really sad to be living in Utah! I guess you deserve it...you've been living in the cold for long enough! Fun fun!

rachel said...

what a beautiful beach. looks like fun!

Maggie Roe said...

I love to see everyone having such a good time. It's hard to believe that this is where you are living, and that these aren't vacation pictures.

I can't wait to come down and visit!