CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

ABC's-Here ya go Alli!

A - Attached or single: attached
B - Best friend(s): Jess
C - Cake or pie: Could I have brownies?
D- Day of choice: Friday night, because it's the start of the whole weekend with Jess home!
E - Essential item: Baby wipes, hands down!
F - Favorite color: to wear, pink and shades of light blue. Purple to look at.
G - Gummy bears or worms: can I have chocolate? Are you noticing a trend here?
H - Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO
I - Indulgence(s): Brownies, Mint Oreos, chocolate chip cookies and getting my hair done.
J - January or July: July baby!!
K - Kids: Jess-35, T Jay-5, Summer-3, Matthew-18 months, Toro-7 (cat)
L - Life is incomplete without: family, church, food & friends.
M - Marriage date: May 28, 1998
N - Number of siblings: 4 brothers
O - Oranges or apples: lately, clementines! I love clementines!
P - Phobias or fears: tripping while I am running, snakes, something happening to my family.
Q - Quotes: I like the funny things that my kids say!
R - Reason to smile: My silly kids, my circus clown husband, and I live near the beach!!
S - Season of choice: summer
T - Tag three friends: Hmmm.. any one want to help me here? Join in!
U - Unknown fact about me: Some people know, but I have to wash my feet before bed, no exceptions, hence the essential baby wipes!
V - Very favorite store: Banana Republic, TJMaxx, Dillards. Oh, just one, oops! :)
W - Worst habit: just one?!!
X - X-ray or ultrasound: neither one bothers me.
Y - Your favorite food: Probably Pizza. I also love anything with fresh basil, fresh mozzarella and tomatoes.
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

Yeay!! I love reading those things. Chad couldn't believe you had to wash your feet before you go to bed. (since he is a pig!)