CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rodeo

On Friday we met our friends,Paul and Gladys & kids at the church ranch near St.Cloud,FL for a rodeo. It was pretty fun. The kids liked seeing the animals, but TJay was really concerned that there might be lightning. It took me a while to figure out why he kept asking to go home. Threats of lightning and all, it was a fun time.
Matthew doesn't care that it's pink! A hat's a hat,right Dad?!!
This black one makes me look real tough and menacing, right?!!
Summer watching the rodeo. Oh yeah, she peed on my leg a little bit later. That was quite fun. She was just sitting there on my lap and just let loose! I jumped up and ran with her to the bathroom. I think that I scared her! She finished where she should have started while I splashed water and rubbed soap all over my pants! I love my kids!! T Jay, Summer (in the light blue) and Nicole Waters (in the hot pink) get ready to try to catch themselves a pig. We didn't have the pleasure of taking one of the little cuties home with us. Darn, maybe next year!

4 comments:

Happy said...

Aww, the rodeo, good memories!! And the peeing on your leg story is really funny, though I'm sure it wasn't at the time! You'll laugh at that years down the road when you read that entry again!

Maria said...

I am laughing about Summer peeing on your leg...hahaha!

Kelli said...

not even a word about having to go, she just went!

The Addams Family said...

Oh, poor Summer! Probably having too much fun to take the time to go to the bathroom. Easier just to go on mom! ha ha!