CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kenny's Graduation!

We went up to Pensacola last weekend for my brother's graduation from U of West FL! My HS friend Maggie (& lots of family) met me there and we had a great weekend! Oddly enough I don't have a single picture of us together! Here's me and Grandaddy.
Summer watching the Grads file in.
Grammy and Angel baby.
Pedicure time!
"I'm so proud of Uncle Kenny!"
My Dad holding Matthew.
Her pedicure is done, now it's story time. Who knew you could accomplish so much during a graduation ceremony?!
Happy graduate! Right before the rain began to pour!
I'm so proud of my brother!
Summer wants my purse!

2 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Summer's outfit is super cute. Where do you find these things?? Beth would be coveting this is she saw it. I think I will have to tell her to look at it. I can't believe she is 4!! Where does the time go??

Happy said...

Congrats to Kenny! That's a great accomplishment! I love Summer's outfit!! You are your kids are so beautiful!!